Policies & Procedures
- Yearly Family Membership Fee extends from the date of payment until one year from that date.
- For September through June Sessions, we offer a 10% sibling discount on the tuition for second child in a family; 30% discount for the third child; 40% discount for the fourth child; 50% discount for the fifth child. We also offer a multi-class discount: 10% off the second class taken by the same child; 30% off the third class taken by the same child; 40% off the fourth class taken by the same child; 50% off the fifth class taken taken by the same child; 60% off the sixth class taken by the same child. Discounts do not apply to private and semi-private classes.
- Each session’s tuition is due by your child’s first class of each session.
- Tuition can be pro-rated based on the number of classes remaining in the session, at the time of enrollment.
- To guarantee your child’s spot in the class of your choice, please notify the office by the 8th week of the session for the following session.
- Missed Classes – It is always best to attend your regularly scheduled class. However, life happens! Please call the office to schedule a make-up class in another class with the same age children. Make-up classes are not guaranteed as they depend on class and space availability. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Make-up classes must be made up during the session they were missed. Make-up classes cannot be carried over from one session to the next.
- Snow Days/Cancelled Classes – In the event of a snow storm we will make every effort to remain open during our regularly scheduled hours. Morning classes may be cancelled for the safety of our staff and members. Cancellation details will be posted to our Facebook page and a phone message will be available by calling 781-246-0075. Please call 1 hour before your child’s class for most recent updates.
- Classes cancelled due to weather/inclement conditions may be made up during the current session. There will be no refunds.
- Refund Policy – There will be no refunds given after the first class of the term. Credit may be given if we are notified within a reasonable time that a student is unable to attend class.
- A $25 fee will be added for all returned checks.
- Classes need a minimum of 4 registered students to be open.
- Payments may be made in person, by phone or mailed to Flips R 4 Kids Gymnastics, 50 New Salem St, Wakefield, MA 01880
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children at all times in and around the facility.
- Staff, students, and parents participating in a class are the only people allowed in the gym area.
- Flips R 4 Kids reserves the right to make, display and/or publish individual photographs. These photographs may be displayed within the gym, on the internet, or printed in our advertisements and promotional materials.
- For the respect of our students and parents, Flips R 4 Kids does not allow private pictures or videos to be taken during our classes.
- For the safety of our students, proper attire is required. Socks or bare feet are acceptable. Shorts or sweats with elastic waist, please NO zippers, snaps or buttons. Long hair tied back. No skirts or dresses please.
- No jewelry except stud or small hoop earings and medical bracelets/necklaces.
- No chewing gum.
- No food or drink in the gym area. (WATER is acceptable)
- Parents/caregivers must come into the facility to pick up students. Please inform the office if someone else will be picking up your child.
- Please drive slowly and use caution in the parking lot.
Flips R 4 Kids Gymnastics prides itself in providing a clean, safe and nurturing environment for students of all age and abilities to learn new skills through our gymnastics and tumbling classes. These Policies and Procedures were designed to help each student reach their individual potential.
Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.