Welcome to Flips R 4 Kids Gymnastics!
“Flips R 4 Kids’ mission is to provide a safe, positive environment, where children of all abilities can experience new challenges. Through our fun filled gymnastics and tumbling classes, children will develop strength, flexibility, coordination and self-confidence.”
BEAT THE OLYMPIC RUSH!
Call for your FREE trial class today! 781-246-0075
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR FALL SESSION
Classes run from September 5th - November 5th
Fall Sign Ups have begun! Call 781-246-0075 NOW to register your child. Classes are filling up quickly!
We are OPEN for all classes on Labor Day!
OLYMPIC DREAMS BEGIN YOUNG!
Congratulations to our local hero Aly Raisman, gymnastics phenom Simone Biles, and the rest of Team USA on their domination in Rio! Our men and women earned a total of 12 medals in the 2016 Olympic Games!
Congratulations to our local hero Aly Raisman, gymnastics phenom Simone Biles, and the rest of Team USA on their domination in Rio!
Our men and women earned a total of 12 medals in the 2016 Olympic Games!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- School Age Gymnastics Classes
- Parent & Tot Gymnastics Classes
- Adaptive Gymnastics Classes for Students with Special Needs
- Tumbling Classes
- NEW - Nimble Ninja Training
- FREE Wi-Fi in our Viewing Area
- Viewing Room with Large Windows
- Fully Air-Conditioned Facility
What people are saying about Flips…
Everyone who comes to Flips depend on our staff to provide an exceptional experience for their children and whole family. We try our best each week to meet and exceed these high standards. Here’s what a few of our fabulous Flips members have to say about our efforts…
"I can't speak to other gyms, but I know my child really loves the changing themes that decorate the gym. What I like is the attention and care given to each child to keep them involved and having fun. My daughter looks forward to gymnastics each week, and spends lots of time practicing."
- Best, Matt D
"Ms. Karen and her staff are so friendly and welcoming. Each week the team provides an engaging theme with activities that build on the children's skills. I personally appreciate the way the staff interacts with my child, helping her reach her individual goals. The facility provides a nurturing, rigorous environment without placing competitive pressure on my child. I wouldn't send my child anywhere else."
- Connie R
"I truly appreciate that all the kids are held to high expectations. If my child is doing something the wrong way I want it to be corrected so she learns it correctly! I see the teachers paying attention to the students during lessons. My child really enjoys going to class and looks forward to it each week. There are always adequate teachers in each session which I also appreciate!"
- Jen S
"My children, Julia and Maria, absolutely love it. The teachers are warm and nurturing; everyone is supported and made to feel good about their abilities. They smile throughout their class each week. "
- Laurie T
WE STRIVE TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST QUALITY LESSONS:
- Our instructors create a safe and enjoyable learning atmosphere where students of all abilities develop basic coordination, strength, balance and self-confidence.
- Our classes have a small student to instructor ratio, allowing for lots of practice and individual attention.
- Our instructors inspire students to dedicate themselves to attaining achievable goals and help them overcome obstacles that may challenge them along the way.
- We encourage year round participation to develop strength and personal safety skills. Gymnastics and Tumbling skills only improve and strengthen with practice. Our year round program encourages each student to continue building on his or her skills without the regression found in seasonal programs/sports.
Is your child new to gymnastics? Contact us to schedule a FREE trial class!